Winter 2015 Edition of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs is now available to download from here:- Chaine_Newsletter_Winter_2016
This issue revisits 2015 the Young Sommelier Finals, Grand Chapitre in Marlow, OMGD Dinner the Swiss Embassy and our regular features from around the UK.
- Young Sommeliers Finals – 3 March 2016
- Young Chefs Finals – 3 March 2016
- OMGD Wine Dinner – 8 July 2016
- 57th Grand Chapitre, Manchester – 28 September – 2 October 2016
- 40th Concours International des Jeunes Chefs Rotisseurs – 30 September 2016
- OMGD Wine Dinner – 30 November 2014
London Bailliage 2016 Events
- Thursday, 28 April at the Institute of Directors “A Sinatra Juke Box Dinner” with Gary Williams
- Friday, June 24 at the Churchill Rooms, Carlton Club
- May- August; various ad-hoc wine tasting events
- Friday, 9 September at Kona, St. James Court Hotel, “The cuisine offers Chef Daniel Ayton’s interpretation of the colours, flavours and vibrancy of Western Europe with tasting portions that allow the flexibility to try different meats, cooking styles and flavours.”
- Friday, 11 November at Chutney Mary
- Saturday, 3 December at Mosimanns
Visit http://www.chaine.co.uk for more information about membership, national and international events.